New and Returning SCHS Orchestra Students
All NEW and RETURNING students taking orchestra class in 2016-2017 school year are REQUIRED to fill out this form.
Orchestra Upcoming Event Reminders
|Tuesday, 8/30||Stallion Stampede||4:30 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday, 8/30||Fall Mum Sale - Click here for order form. Order forms and payment are due at Stallion Stampede.||4:30 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday, 9/14||Mum Pickup at SCHS -Door 1 (Back to School Night)||5:30 pm - 9:00 pm|
District Orchestra and Senior Regional Excerpts
Junior and Senior District Orchestra Auditions are November 15 @ Lee HS
- Click HERE for Junior Bass Excerpts 2016
- Click HERE for Junior Cello Excerpts 2016
- Click HERE for Junior Viola Excerpts 2016
- Click HERE for Junior Violin Excerpts 2016
- Click HERE for Junior Scales 2016
- Click HERE for Senior Bass Excerpts 2016
- Click HERE for Senior Cello Excerpts 2016
- Click HERE for Senior Viola Excerpts 2016
- Click HERE for Senior Violin Excerpts 2016
- Click HERE for Senior Scales 2016
Senior Regional Auditions are September 26 @ Stuart HS
- Click HERE for Senior Regional Orchestra Audition Information and Excerpts 2016
Considering a Degree in Music?
If you are considering making music your career, be sure to make plans to visit the Performing and Visual Arts College Fair, held each fall at the convention center in DC!
Click here for more details on the date and time.
You'll find almost every college and music conservatory in the country represented there. It's helpful to decide ahead of time which schools you want to consider so that you can make the best use of your time.
Consider using this form to compare the various schools since it helps you gather the same info from each school (you can obtain answers to many of the questions in advance by visiting the college/conservatory websites).